Re: Bozo passing

To: "Richard Bonilla" <rbonilla@holly.colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: Bozo passing
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:28:50 +1000 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 06:14 22/04/98 -0600, you wrote:
>... (she is driving a new Lincoln towncar) I follow her at 20mph in a 35mph...
>...she & I raced into the next corner, before I could snap back in front
>of her. I think we were doing aprox 50mph at that time....so i don't
>think the problem is related to "man-hood"........

Ah, yes. That's the rich bitch syndrome, as opposed to animal manhood. I had
a Saab Turbo try to escape from behind a bus, cutting me off as I went thru
a yellow light in my '69 Pontiac Parisienne. I didn't bother with the
brakes, just the horn. She aborted her idiotic  manoevre, then pursued me,
snarling, mouthing rude words, and waving the finger. As the road was about
to merge into one-lane, I floored it. Did I mention that I was using 3
litres of oil per week? All I could see in my mirror was an immense cloud of
thick, blue smoke. Poor scientist in yank tank with blown motor: 1; rich
bitch in turbocharged, imported luxury car: no score.

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia