OK, I blew it with Parrish!

To: phickie@3wave.com, stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: OK, I blew it with Parrish!
From: John Duhart <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:20:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey All,

 I just got off the phone with Parrish insurance.  I'm trying to get insurance
for the TR6 since I'm expecting it to be on the road in May.  Well, I let them
know I was looking for a policy with 3,500 miles a year, and most of the
driving would be done in the summer to and from work.  Here is what I was told

 Their policy is intended for show cars, with most of the driving occuring to
and from shows.  They will cover the occasional drive to work, but it show not
be the main use of the car.  Since my car was not in 'show condition' it really
doesn't fit their program.

 I all the posts to the list no one brought this up, so I was a bit surprised.
I will now be getting a quote from my Allstate agent.

 Well, I guess I could of lied a bit more, but when it comes to insurance I
want to be covered, and that means don't lie.

Later,
JHD IV