RE: MGB owners (potential news about "heads")

To: gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk
Subject: RE: MGB owners (potential news about "heads")
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:46:24 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The informatin I passed on was strictly what came from the friend who
is in the business of manufacturing heads.  He has spend several
months in India lately setting up a plant for head manufacturing.  I
just hope eventually there will be interested in other models such as
triumphs down the road!!

> Umh, reading the post of someone else saying that engines are still
> manufactured in India, I seem to remember, that they produce some
> kind of Morris Oxford thing up there and this uses the aforemetioned
> engine. So may be instead of producing new heads its rather
> importing new heads. Apart from that, I have never heard of them
> heads cracking. I have used an MGB enguine for quite a while in my
> Morris Minor pick up and my uncle had a bunch of B's from new on.
> Sorry about the non Triumph content. Gernot

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Back on the Road!!!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)