Re: Embarrassed to show driver

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Embarrassed to show driver
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 08:20:44 -0400
Dudes,

I've been following this thread closely now, and it dawned on me that I have a
stack of dusty old trophies in the basement ('cause I don't need no stinkin'
trophies around either) that I could donate to those "Concourse Challenged".
For instance, imagine the looks on people`s faces when a "Best In Class" plaque
ends up on Rich's Spit!  Of couse, some might question the "TR4 Class" and
"Cincinnatti British Car Day" on it, but what the hell!

Better yet, I could combine the old softball and volleyball trophies, you know,
the ones that look like the front of a gaudy brothel, with the LBC plaques to
create something truly unique...reminds me of the time we handed out old
bowling trophies with dash plaques glued on them for the Dayton British Car
Show!

So, anyone need some prize hardware to bolster their ego?

Bruce "gotta clean out the basement' Clough