Gaydon Triumph 75th schedule Saturday?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gaydon Triumph 75th schedule Saturday?
From: Cwn74 <Cwn74@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:06:40 EDT
Does anyone know the event schedule for Saturday May 30th at the Gaydon event?
Most magazine flyers focus on Sunday and the dinner options Saturday evening.

I know about the evening dinners, I have tickets, but would assume that there
is something happening on the show area during the day?

Are the vendors there Saturday?

Swap meet?

Are the participating Triumphs setting up or some in place?

I would think this is a good day to visit the museum...

I'll be there!
Clark