Gaydon 75th - Update

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gaydon 75th - Update
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 15:38:29 +0100
For those of you wanting to know what's happening over the weekend, here's
an update I obtained from the Events Co-ordinator this morning.

Saturday 30th May is likely to be 'fairly quiet.' I use that term with
caution - but it'll mainly be people arriving who have come a long distance
with their cars and stalholders setting up shop. There'll be the normal
weekend visitors anyway which is always busier than in the week and so if
you want a relatively quiet 'mosey around' the museum, Saturday might be
the better day.

The BIG ONE is obviously Sunday 31st May.So far, I understand that as of
now, Gaydon have already received 1500 pre-registrations and are expecting
that to at least double by the day itself. I therefore feel that 3000
visitors is the very minimum one is likely to see and most people at the
Centre are expecting more than that.

John Macartney