Re: Another bodywork question

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another bodywork question
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 12:07:13 -0500
    I heard, that the cracks which appear in plastic fillers are because the
filler expands and contracts at a different rate then the metal underneath.
It's because of this expansion and contraction that cracks appear in time.

Roger Helman

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/