RE: crash!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: crash!
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:27:08 +0100
dunno where you are, but usually you can buy the remains back from the
insurance if they total it. This means you can restore it if you want in
any case. The insurance will pay you what ever the lowest amount is,
i.e. if you get it reapaired for a lower amount, it'll get repaired if
you don't find someone willing to reapir it for what its worth, then
it'll be a total.