Re: TR6 overdrive.

Subject: Re: TR6 overdrive.
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:22:37 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Don't tell my '61 Healey 3000 that the o/d can't be engaged in reverse!
Wired the lever into the closed position because the solenoid had failed.
The o/d remained on in all gears, forward and reverse.

I was on the interstate at the time the solenoid failed. Healey's are not
made to be driven at 75mph in fourth gear; hence my temporary fix.

Ed Woods