Re: WTB GT6+ body shell

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Subject: Re: WTB GT6+ body shell
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:01:05 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
On Sat, 30 May 1998 McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:

> Wanted to buy: a straight, rust free body shell, with good even door gaps
> for my 69 GT6+

        Cant help with the above... However

> also looking for a mermaid... Check out the manatee... not long on looks
                                but she had sailors "pining for the fjords"

 a unicorn... find a virgin, an nice pond...

 and the tooth fairy: get that wisdom tooth pulled... by a gay dentist

> I realize that ALL of the above named creatures are mythical and
> don't really exist,

        What do you mean "don't exist?" Why if my neighborhood bigfoot,
        would ever get back from Scotland where he's been drinkin' single
        malts with the Loch Ness monster, gets his pet griffon "Rags"
        back from the pet sitter, we can resume our weekly poker night
        with Paul Bunyan, Stormalong and Pecos Bill...

        Greg (recovering Pennsylvanian) Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois