Roadtrip Update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roadtrip Update
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:08:39 EDT

My undying thanks to all who have written and offered support for my endeavour.
At present, I'm on hold waiting to hear a diagnosis of a noise which could be
a) a loose bolt or b) the differential :-) :-(. If I can't find out by tomorrow
(Thurs.) I may have to scrap the trip due to time pressure (which would hurt)
but it will remain a quest at the top of the queue.

Thanks again, all.  I hope I don't fizzle; 'twould be a bad tease.  Cheers.
-JBZimmerman

Jacob ben-David Zimmerman can be found at:          zimerman@mit.edu
http://uss-repulse.starfleet.com/home.html          MIT/DACS
Faster, faster, faster, until the Thrill of Speed Overcomes the
Fear of Death.    -Trent The Uncatchable/SEO