Metro New York British car show

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Metro New York British car show
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:44:20
NY metro area Listers,

We are a week away from the New Jersey Triumph Association's all British
car show in Westwood, NJ (Bergen County) on Saturday, 20 June, 9:30Am to
2:30PM.  The site is wonderful; a closed street running through a tree
laden park in the town of Westwood, NJ.  This the shows seventh year, my
first running it.

We had a large variety of marques last year; Triumphs, MGs, Healeys, TVRs,
Jags, Sunbeams, Coopers, a Rolls-Royce(Bergen county), and yes, a
Metropolitan.  Most of theses marques are already represented through
pre-registration.  This year we also have a 1930 Morris Minor and a
DeLorean pre-registered.  (Yeah, I know..... a DeLorean??? While not what
most of us consider an LBC, is however, Irish built and you've got to
admit, they are pretty neat.

Come on out and join us.  We'll have 14 classes, including six Triumph
classes
The Westwood Chamber of Commerce has a Summer Saturday celebration the same
day, so you can take their trolley down main street and see what the shop
owners are up to too.  We'll get a nice crowd strolling through too.  If
you have an interest, let me know.  I can E-mail you the details,
pre-registration form and map.

BTW - Pre-registrations are running 50% above last year.

Thanks.

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A (back on the road soon with the new silentblocs, or my wife will
kill me)