Re: In the Corner, TFN

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: In the Corner, TFN
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:07:44 -0600
Carol,
I did check the fuel filter and it did have a bunch of sediment in it, I
just hope it didn't travel to the carb.  It's been 10 years since I have
taken a carb apart.  I'm not too sure about your washer that comes with the
point set either.  There was no washer with my set.  It comes in two pieces
tho, are you talking about the bottom piece that screws into the dist. ?
Maybe I have a different kind of dist than you do?  Thanks for the advise.
I won't be running out of gas again for sure, it has really caused me a
bunch of problems.  I'll work on it after work.

Jane
'67 GT6