Re: was GT6; now the 2nd Revolutionary War!

To: William Elliott <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>
Subject: Re: was GT6; now the 2nd Revolutionary War!
From: Terry Thompson <terry_t@access.digex.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have a 1950 Ford F5 1.5 ton. And I have yet to find anything
that looks like a fuse on the wiring harness. (Something I hope to fix
this weekend, if I can find a small fuse box I can stash somewhere out
of site). Originally, the system had a 6 volt system with a generator and
a voltage regulator. But the system is now 12 volt with an alternator.
<Shrug>, DPO's.

Maybe those 6volt systems are so good they didn't need fuses.

-Terry Thompson
'76 Spitfire
'50 Ford F-5 (rated for 14k pounds. does that mean I can haul 7 spitfires
at one time?)