Re: Spitfire or MGB???

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire or MGB???
From: "Nathan Coraor" <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:58:32 -0400
Though I hear that the MGB's have a bit more juice than a Spit, I'd still
go with a Spit restoration.  The styling is alot cooler than the B, not to
mention that Spitfires seem to be much less known than your common MG,
which causes heads to turn when you drive down the street. =)  The flip up
bonnet couldn't make work on the engine any easier.  I recommend the
Spit...

--Nate

Nathan Coraor
'80 Spitfire. plus rust.