RE: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:59:09 -0600

As far as the brake MC I got from them, it was painted silver (or
aluminum?). Not quite brand new looking (or even like I imagine the White
Post ones to look like) but definitely it had been cleaned and painted. You
have to bend down to see the fact that it is not made of aluminum. Looks
fine to me and better than the one I pulled off my car (which was not too
shabby but 23 yrs old).

I have never bought shocks from Apple but if anyone is going that route,
apparently (for TR6s anyway) the HD ones are the way to go. Only $10 more
per shock but most who have done it recommend the upgrade. (this comes from
numerous messages to the list over the last couple of years). If and when
the time comes for me, that's what I'm gonna do.

No interest, blah blah blah.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada