TR4 for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 for sale
From: Alan Camhi <Camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 17:22:27 -0400
 Hi Everyone,

Sad as i am about it, I must sell my TR4. l tried and tried but I've discovered
that I'm just not as handy as I need to be.  Also,  I don't have the time to
devote to the mechanical aspects of her and I've come to the realization that I
don't want to spend all night working on her.  I don't find it as enjoyable as
I used to.Anyway, this being the case, she is for sale.  I live on Long Island
and will reply to anyone interested.  She really is a pretty car and is running
great. Everything works as it should.  Here are the specifics:

1965 Triumph TR4 Roadster
     $5500 or Best Offer    (516) 781-4079

  · Beautiful Condition,  Restored, New Everything, No Rust
· Mint Interior and Exterior(Newly Painted Old English White)
· Rebuilt Engine 10K miles
· Wooden Moto Lita Steering Wheel and Gearshift Knob
· New carpets, seats, guages, top, master cylinder, front calipers. tires and
much more
· Stainless Steel Exhaust

Please be gentle with your responses when I tell you the next bit of news.  I
bought a new 97 left over miata.  I was able to get a great deal on it and ever
since I had one a few years back, I've loved the lines and reliability of them.

I still love brittish cars and will buy another one when I can afford one that
has been completely restored.  Inheritance money is a wonderful thing but
unfortunately not yet in my possesion.

So...if you are interested, please reply to me and again, I didn't have to say
that I bought a miata.  I could have omitted that part so please don't slam me.

Best regards,

Alan Camhi

P.S.  I just want to say that has been a pleasure corresponding with all of
you.  I've learned more from the list than I ever could have on my own.  I wish
all of you the best in your triumph endeavors and maybe i'll see you back on
the list soon.  Thanks for all your help.