seat belt interlock

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: seat belt interlock
From: "rstieg" <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:21:59 -0500
When I dragged the 75 Spit carcass home, the first sign of life in the
thing was the courtesy lite under the dash (well, hanging down on a wire
under the dash) coming on and an anemic buzzing sound from under the
passenger glove box.
car didn't actually turn over for another two months.
Almost didn't cut the wires to the thing when I yanked all the seat sensor
cr*p out during the resto. Nostalgic, I guess.
Left the buzzer device hanging on the firewall though. Lotsa wires dangling
from it. Looks real LBC that way.
I think "Sybil" would benefit from a little manicure with a wire
cutter.....
rick stieg '75 Spit. (Now with Four SU's in a box-what next?)