Ignition AMP

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumph-digest@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ignition AMP
From: "Roger Berggren" <e_red@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 20:37:53 PDT
** I have been having problems with my email/server if this is a
dulicate postin please forgive my error and disreguard this message**

I have been rewiring a '79 Spitfire and I am having a tough time with
connection the Lucas ignition amp.  The label on the unit is AB14
Electronic ignition Amplifier 47261A.  I was wondering if any one knew
where the White wire and the White and Black wire connected that goes
into the unit?  Seems that the system is not stock and I have little to
no idea were the leads go.

Thanks in advance

Roger Berggren
79' Spitfire