Re: Dates and times

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dates and times
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:11:19 -0600
I was that someone.  You think the US has problems.  We Canuks are caught
between the 'old' British systems, the French way of stating certain
things, and our big neighbour to the south.  All with the result that we're
one pretty screwed-up lot up here.  But, hey, its a nice summer's day and
the time is right for Triumphs in the streets.
Rod.  '70  TR6 CC55899L