Need Source For TR4A License Plate Hardware and Rubber Spacers

Subject: Need Source For TR4A License Plate Hardware and Rubber Spacers
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 18:10:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I should know better that to try to find stuff in the local Auto parts
Stores -  a waste of good time.

I am looking for a license plate mounting kit to fasten my TR4A license
plate away from the trunk lid painted surface and also allow me to fasten
the luggage rack. It consists of two rubber bumpers to go in the license
plate bottom holes and screws plus rubber spacers in the top holes.

I know that they exist because there is an old set on my TR4A. I need two
new sets.

Tom Winslow
tom_winslow@msn.com
1966 TR4A IRS