Re: TR3 body off & accessability

To: Angelo Graham <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: TR3 body off & accessability
From: Jim Bauder <JimBPPS@att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:06:27 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Angelo and Listers,

I did this very thing this weekend! I sand blasted the frame of my
TR3 at a friends shop; blew it off and out; then brought it home to
my garage and painted it inside ant out. Used one of those cheap very
small rollers to get into the X-member spaces and used a brush
everywhere else.

We stood the frame on it's side, easily balanced on its wheels, for
access. Then put it it on it's wheels then up on the other side. I had
drained the dif. already so lost no oil.  Worked great!!!!

All clean, all painted. Just minor touch up painting left to do.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in boxes
Palo Alto, CA