Re: TR6: Diff Mount Question

To: Brian Damkroger <bkdamkr@nmia.com>
Subject: Re: TR6: Diff Mount Question
From: Chad Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:30:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I had to do the same type of  repair work after some goober welded a 1/2"
diameter threaded rod into my TR6.  DPO.

I seem to remember all the correct studs being the same diameter, so I'd say
someone did a really nice job welding the odd one in.  Why they would use
one so large is anyone's guess.

Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U