Front suspention

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front suspention
From: "Roger Berggren" <e_red@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:42:10 PDT
After getting the Tub back on the frame it seems that there is about
4"-5" or space between the outer edge of the Front fender and the tire.
After looking at other 1500's I think that I must have too much space.
When I replaced the Struts I was care full to loosen the bolts on the
A-Arms an allow them to adjust (as per Manual instructions) and then I
tightened them after the engine and the bonnet was on.

Other possible vital information.  The steering Rack needed to be
replaced an I swapped it out with one from a 77' Spitfire.

Roger Berggren
'79 Spitfire wearing High-waters