New 1977 Spitfire Project

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New 1977 Spitfire Project
From: Victor Michael <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:44:05 -0500
Greetings.

   I purchased this Spitfire about two weeks ago and I am anxious to get it
reliable, then I would like to begin restoring it.  I've owned used cars and
have done some light work on my own, but I would like to take on this
challenge.  If anyone can advise me (useful tips, where to begin, etc), I
would be grateful.

Also, I live in Chicago and have visited web sites of clubs in the suburbs. I
am very interested in corresponding with other enthusiasts that live in the
city. Drop me a line!

Thanks and I look forward to learning from all of you!

Victor Michael

vmichael@enteract.com