Last chance to get the message right!

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Last chance to get the message right!
From: John Runge <greentr3@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:45:38 -0400
Hi all,
I have a very limited quantity of each, new (in the box) 1:43 scale
die-cast model by Vanguard of
a) A Triumph Herald Saloon      Yellow model VA5002
        (2)
b) A Triumph Herald Saloon      Lt. Blue VA5001 British School of
        Motoring        (5)
for sale $10.00 + $3.00 Shipping each
All are brand new. Designed and Built in England.
Included with each model are Eight (8) sets of British license plates that
can be applied to vehicle as well as a card with a picture of the vehicle
on the front and a brief history of the model on the back.  These are the
last, my source has been cleaned out.
E-mail me if you are interested. But, Sunday is the last day.
John

"I would rather push a Triumph than Drive a MG"