Re: Anti-Theft Systems?

To: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Anti-Theft Systems?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:26:59 -0400
At 2:17 PM -0400 7/2/98, Bud Rolofson wrote:
>Has anyone installed a DIY anti-theft system that is cheap, and effective?  Or
>at least effective.  Any recommendations or cautions on particular systems?
>
>Thanks
>Bud 71 TR6

I use the Club (Sandwich). Put a mayonaise laden BLT on the front seat, and
park the car top down in the sun. When an car thief  steals you car, he'll
inevitably be a drugged up stoner. Having a wicked case of the munchies,
he'll wolf down the sandwwich. Of course, food poisioning will quiclkly
kill the SOB, making for one less low life ripping off us decent folk!