Re: WHITE POST-A GREAT DEAL !

To: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: Re: WHITE POST-A GREAT DEAL !
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 10:16:55 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
I got a great deal on front whhel bearings from BPNW. They're Quinten-
Hazel and I'm not sure I'm going to use them for fear my front wheels will
fall off while I'm headed down the road.
Best price isn't always the best deal.
No slight on BPNW they strike me as a great outfit.
Andy

On 07/03/98 10:06 AM James H. Davis, Jr. said...