Re: TR6 EGR valve

To: s1500@worldnet.att.net, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 EGR valve
From: Jochen.Saal@t-online.de (Jochen Saal)
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 22:57:45 +0200
Hi Bob,

Thanks for your help. I have disassembled the EGR and I now
understand how it works. I made plugs from screws for the holes
in the manifold and head. I also removed the manifolds
(while I'm there, just doing it right) and found a broken stud. Another
air leak!  Now I have renewed all seals and gaskets ot he carbs
and the manifolds, used new studs and cleaned the throttle linkage.
The engine is not running yet, I'm still waiting for the manifold
gasket.

Best regards,

Jochen