Re: Should a '73 TR6 Have Bumper Overriders???

To: miles@anet-stl.com
Subject: Re: Should a '73 TR6 Have Bumper Overriders???
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 12:01:17 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

In short - Piggot is wrong. The rubber "tits" were added starting at CF12500.

My car is CF14111 and I ...er My Car... has the boobs.

I think the '73 year started with CF1, the fact that your built plate says
January does not mean your car was built in January. A few other folks on
the list probably have pointed out that the comm. plates probably do not
have an "absolute build date". You need to buy the Heritage certificate to
be sure.

later,
rml
TR6's