Re: TR3A Low Oil Pressure (long)<01bdaa1c$3a6efb80$a9decccf@unicorn7.icn

To: unicorn7 <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Low Oil Pressure (long)<01bdaa1c$3a6efb80$a9decccf@unicorn7.icnet.net>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 09:16:39 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@mindspring.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>Having already replaced the original motor in my GT-6+ due to a cracked
>block (don't bother asking how it got cracked, it's a bit embarrassing) I'll

Arr, come on, you can't say that, and not tell us, we've all done stupid things
at some time or another, my main one was buying a Herald for the girlfriend 9
years ago, that's what got me into these damn things!!! :-)  Or was it
replacing the air filter's whilst there was a washer in one of them, or fitting
a new diff and forgetting to prime the pinion bearing first(that didn't last
long), or.................you get the picture!!! :-)

Cheers

Rich