77MGB FS

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 77MGB FS
From: Dave Shaver <dshaver@nocmail.laga.com>
Date: 08 Jul 98 11:49:58 +0000
Sitting along side my 10 various Triumphs, I do have a 1977  White MGB that
just isnt getting enough attention. So I Have decided to sell it and let
someone else play with it .    It has a new-- Top, waterpump, clutch master and
slave, tires,ign.switch, complete exhaust system, earlier dist., thats just the
new stuff.   The car has 50000 + orig miles, and has a  nice wire wheel set up.
Seats are like new, and has almost no RUST.   The only bad thing is it needs a
paint job , and a good tune up( it runs and drives great but wants to backfire
on deacceleration).   I am located in Schaumburg Illinois (35 miles NW of
Chicago).  I am asking 3200 or best offer  Work-847-291-0500 Ext.266
Home-630-529-1031 or E-Mail