Hercules Needed!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "triumphs-owner@autox.team.net" <triumphs-owner@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hercules Needed!
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 23:40:00 -0400
Alright, I've spent (2) evenings banging, prying, cursing and such
trying to pry loose the ball joint on my '68 GT-6.  The damn thing won't
budge.  Anybody got some ideas on how to free the sucker?  I've tried
putting liquid wrench and beating the thing with a 10 pound sledge.
Maybe I need to go with a 20 pounder.  I hesitant to because I'm afraid
I'll break the vertical link.  It needs replacement badly and is the
last element of a complete front suspension rebuild.

Jerry