TR6 Charging Problem (More Info)

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Charging Problem (More Info)
From: "St. Lupus" <st_lupus@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:49:27 -0600
Just a couple of things to add since yesterday.  I have reinstalled the
points ignition (this didn't solve anything).  I also took the alternator to
Checker and had them test the alternator.  I saw the results and it looks
like the alternator is working.  Go figure, there isn't going to be any easy
answer to this, huh?

Thanks to alll who have offered help so far.  As soon as I get the chance
today, I'll start poking around under the hood some more!