VTR Motel Reservations

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: VTR Motel Reservations
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:20:02 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Does anyone have reservations at the Hudson House, Motel 8 or Comfort Inn
for July 21 - 24 that they are going to cancel.  They are all booked
up.  I was able to get in the Holiday Express but that is down the road a
ways.

Please let me know if you are.  Or if someone has a double room that they
would be will ing to share at the Hudson House or Motel 8 I would be
interested.

It doesn't pay to find out late that you can attend!!!

Thanks
Joe Worsley