re:radio cutout and blocked mail ISP problems

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re:radio cutout and blocked mail ISP problems
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 08:31:26 -0700
Trevor,As commented by others, most radios are adjustable.  I'm radioless right
now.  My openings for the knobs are about 13.5 cm on center, with holes about
1.5
cm diameter.  The rectangular opening is about 4.2 x 9.3 cm.

To the list,

I've had problems sending international e-mails.  My ISP responded with the
following in response to the error messages trying to send the above reply to
Trevor:

> It appears the domain, pa.ausom.net.au, has chosen to block mail from
> EarthLink Network. Our Network Administrator will contact this domain and
> attempt to resolve the issue. However, it is still up to the recipient
> domain to remove the block.

I also was unable to reply in response to the following, with an access denied
error:re:TR6 number plate lamp L766 rubber bases for sale
To:  "Roar N." <ireneb@nordi.no>

Earthlink support tells me it's common for mail servers low on space to stop
accepting messages from the larger providers like Earthlink and AOL.  They
recommend retrying during off peak hours, which I had been doing.  Do others
have
this problem with their ISP?

Thanks,

Brian Kemp