Winners all, was Huxley is a winner

To: spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Winners all, was Huxley is a winner
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:59:04 EDT
On Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998
Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> wrote
Subject: Huxley is a winner

Well done Joe.

Recognition at last...for both you, and Huxley.
(You can come out of that corner now)

Yesterday, Sunday 12th July,
My Vitesse (aka April), finally won the Trophy & Plate for the Best Modified
Vitesse at the TSSC International Weekend & 21st Anniversary Show.

So, all in all, a very good day for listers Triumphs.

BTW, Today, Monday 13th July, I finally got to meet the one and only JonMac,
I was lucky enough to spend a pleasant lunch with him and his lady friend, to
see his book in progess, and to show him April.
(Hi Jon)
NB. I drove past Gaydon without going in...you see, I can do it.
(I visited Kenilworth Castle instead)

Later
Leon F Guyot

63/97 Vitesse 2L Cv
67 Herald 1200 Cv
90 Peugeot 405GLD

ps.Hi there Bill (Josiah Wedgwood) Davies, hope you got home from Stafford OK.
pps. Thanks to Johnny Storm,International Racing Car Driver, for the note you
left in my car, and sorry I didn't see you.