The Adventure Begins!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Adventure Begins!
From: "Robert M. Lang" <blang@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:01:46 -0400 (EDT)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by ISIS.MIT.EDU
Hi All,

Well, it's more or less D-day, "d" for departure... I'll be rolling out of
Boston, MA later today or early tomorrow - destination: Wisconsin. The TR6
still needs a bit of work - some lube from the lube-gun, gotta fix the gas
gauge, that sort of stuff - I _might_ even wax it!

Oh well - in the first 100 miles of the trip, the odometer will roll over
the 100K mark, I'll probably stop on the side of the road and hoist a Pespi
honoring the moment.

I'll pretty much be off the 'net for the next couple of weeks... see you on
the flip side. Oh - It's not too late to decide to come out to Hudson, WI!
I'll be stopping in at Road America this weekend - maybe I'll cros paths
with some of you folks out that way...

Zoom Zoom, later,
rml
TR6's

Bob Lang                       | Editor          | New England Triumphs
Phone: 781-438-2568  |                   |
FAX: 617-258-9535     |                  |