Re: Frustration!

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Frustration!
From: Len Drake <drake@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:53:57 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi George - I'm sure there is nothing to it.  Just get out the industrial
sewing machine and go to it.  Rebuilding an engine can't be that hard with
a little preparation!  I got a pair of new curtains this past winter and
I wouldn't be surprised if they were built by the same folks who did them
originally - they were perfect.  I think maybe there are some things that
are best done by those in the know.

Cheers,

Len Drake