Re: Ignitor ignition&coil question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ignitor ignition&coil question
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 00:14:09 -0400 (EDT)
Tom and Martin,

Thanks for the replies.  Actually I have a TR3A, 4cyl.  I believe that the
NAPA guy looked it up in the book before I went to the NGK plug, but its
possible he just did a cross reference from whatever plug the PO had in
there, I don't remember.  In either event it could well be the wrong plug,
so please let me know how this changes for the TR3 if you know.

Martin, I am not getting any pinging under load, do I don't think the
timing is retarded.  I will try to get it on a machine this weekend.

I really appreciate the help,

Bob