Spitfire horn/wipers help

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire horn/wipers help
From: Frank Kucharik <fgk@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:07:14 -0400
Looking for help getting horns and wipers working on a
'75 Spitfire (guru Dan Masters is on the road, wondering
if someone else has suggestions before he gets back...).

Neither worked when I bought it.  I just installed 2 new horns,
but the wiring/switch must be bad.  I have an extra switch,
and can see how the horn is wired in the diagram.  The question
is, where is the horn relay/what does it look like?   I assume
I can just run new wires from switch->relay->horn->horn,  with
all the proper grounds?  How can I tell if the relay is bad?

Now the wipers - no clue where the problem might be.  The wires
were disconnected - I connected them according the the wiring
diagram, no luck.   Any suggestions on how to diagnose what
is wrong (i.e. with a voltmeter?)  Is there a way to ensure the wires
are working up to the wiper motors?
Thanks
Frank