Re: Spitfire horsepower

To: "William Elliott" <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>, "IPM Return Requested" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire horsepower
From: "Richard Bonilla" <rbonilla@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:07:58 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
i run a 79'spit here in the rockie's. i don't mind driving
the lbc hard through the passes (8-12k feet), the car seems
to love it (i know i do). power dosn't seem to be a problem,
as the car is very light. i just wonder how the car would run
@ sea level.. it seems fine at denver altitude...(5k feet)..

richard / colorado / 79 spit