Hard starting in the morning

To: <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hard starting in the morning
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:24:37 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Keith,

If the previous evening was damp, or condensation occurred (which would
evaporate during the warmth of the day), it may be the ignition wires or
distributor cap.  You can get a spray to waterproof them, but it's better
to replace them if they're old and porous.

Condensation can occur at sunrise or sunset when the air is cooled to the
point where the dew point and the temperature are equal (100% R.H.).
That's when you see dew on the car surfaces (or frost if it's below
freezing).

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B