Coolant temperature

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Coolant temperature
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 00:06:54 -0400
While attending the recent NJ Triumph show, I was lucky enough to win a
bottle of Water Wetter.  As promised (Art), I have drained, flushed and
added this stuff to my spitfire.  The bottle claims a drop in operating
temperature by as much as 30%.  While I've never paid much attention to
this kind of "stuff" in the past, I can attest to the fact that my spit
now runs approximately 20% cooler after the addition of Water Wetter --
it works.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton