Re: Geezer and Buffy hit the road

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Geezer and Buffy hit the road
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:11:21 -0700
coday family;

cute very cute:-)  however , as i drove around eastern Or. learing to
handle my spitfire (69) i was NEVER under the impresion that it handled OR
(especially) accelerated for beans. hit a bump at full cry--see the country
backwards! yeh, and thanks for pointing out that i got a mean caffine habit
. glad that your spies haven't sused that it's mochas , not latte's. and
who the hell's buffy? am i missing out on something good??:-0
 i would have loved to be at the ABFM (in redmond?) but i had already
agreed to take sweeties datsun roadster to the meet at south Whidbey Is.
she got her first trophy! second to a '67 ferrari 330 GTC. i'm gonna get
revenge on the ferrari though , i'm his mechanic. as for being nucear
tipped --- i don't know- joan maintains i belong under the treaty for GAS
warfare.
your right though, theres not much room or reason for exceding  5 over in
the puget sound area.i won't make it even to that until i'm south of
centrailia.
as to racetracks, if you would, just think of yourself as a ah....cone on
the urban auto cross of life- as driven by YUWMIDLH. (young urban white
male idiots driving lowered hondas)

don boyd

> From: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Geezer and Buffy hit the road
> Date: Saturday, July 18, 1998 1:28 AM
>

> It's been interesting to hear all the rationales for the aggressive
> driving, excessive use of speed on the public thorough fares.  Too
59 TR3 TS52320 (a daily driver wannabe)