Frame ID tag?

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Frame ID tag?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:58:40 -0700 (PDT)
My TR4 has received a "new" frame at some point before I got it.  The
front suspension looks a bit dodge so I thought I might see about
re-bushing some of it (while the car is dangling up in the air...)

Anyone know where I can find ID marks?  The Sale Flyer I just got says
that suspension components are different for pre-1963 TR4s.  The "car" is
a '62 TR4, but not much of it actually can be traced to *that* year... so
I'd like to identify the frame to make sure.

thanks,
-Malcolm