Re: Cleaning gauges

To: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Cleaning gauges
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:53:23 -0700
Cc: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Okay, I'm going to share one of my little secrets...

When cleaning the inside of guages...  When you're ready to close it back up,
wipe
down the face with a Q-Tip (etc.) dipped in a puddle of "ENDUST" (that you've
sprayed out into a rag, etc.).

I discovered this, by chance, in 1977...     Because the guage is sealed, the
endust
doesn't seem to evaporate the way it does when you use it on furniture around
the
house...

It will help to keep a rich clean dark surface on your black faced Triumph
guages.    And it will also help to remove that last bit of dust that would have
otherwise been caught inside.

It works great!

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner