Gaydon - May 31, 1998 THE VIDEO

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gaydon - May 31, 1998 THE VIDEO
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:42:48 +0100
Listers

I don't manage to get a copy of Triumph World all that often, mainly
because my newsagent always seems to have sold out his copies, so this
announcement may be premature or already ancient history. FWIW, the video
shot at Gaydon on May 31 is well worth the money! I anticipate the mag will
give it plenty of exposure. Lots of Triumphs, pre and post war, shots of
the museum itself and some excellent footage of the 'all electric' Anders
Claushager in person. He's even wearing a TRIUMPH sweater!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite
something for a man who has MG and Spridget blood running in his veins.
Running time 62 minutes and hopefully available for North American viewers
in NTSC format?

John Macartney

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
You can order your book through:

CANADA   Bri. Col. Triumph Registry:        michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
NEW ZEALAND   Ashley Southgate:         ashleys@es.co.nz
UK   THE AUTHOR:                                 jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
UK  Triumph 2000 2500 2.5PI Register:      t2000@compuserve.com
UK  Triumph Sports Six Club:                   bernard@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk
USA   Vintage Triumph Register:               HHUMM53@aol.com
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents