Re: VTR Classifieds

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: VTR Classifieds
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:18:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad Kahler wrote:

> Same here,
>
> "Document Contains No Data"
>
> All the VTR people are off playing this week so I wouldn't expect any
> fixes until next week!!
>
> > Has anyone else been experiencing difficulty accessing the VTR
> > classifieds? I was able to do it two days ago, but since yesterday

Lockheed-Sanders lets Ken Streeter access the net through their
facilities, so the server is in his office. The last time the VTR site
went down, Ken was away, and the cleaning crew apparently knocked the
plug to the server out of the socket while vacuuming. (!)  Could be that
the files for the page are on another computer that's down.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....