Re: Event in Denver in September

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Event in Denver in September
From: Paul <hove13@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:03:03 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Carl
Would you be referring to the Colorado British Motoring Conclave, Sept. 19
and 20 at the Memorial Park Arvada ?...  If you are I can provide more
details, I attended the Rocky Mountain Triumph Club meeting, Last evening as
a guest, a prelude to joining and volunteered to be a marshal for the event.
Just let me know if i can help.

Regards Paul
Seagull Over The Rockies
FM17042U